Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Answers to your questions :)


What made you want to start blogging?
I have had many journals throughout my life but they never lasted more than a couple of months because I always forgot to write in them. Also, writing things for me is much easier than saying them. Since I'm on the computer a lot, I figured this would be an easy way to write and keep everything in one place. I'm so glad I started blogging because I've met so many great people, already won a giveaway and I've only been blogging less than a month!

What do you do for a living?
I'm a full time student going to school for elementary education. I should have graduated college about a year ago but I took time off after high school because I was so torn between what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I regret doing that because I missed out on the whole going away to school thing but I'm also more mature now and know the direction I'm going in is the right one. I would love to teach 1st grade. I'm also a nanny for two wonderful little girls, Madison (2 1/2) and Olivia (1 1/2). I really enjoy my job.

Do you have any interesting or fun hobbies?
Hmm, no, not really lol. Sad to say. My fun hobby would be shopping. I try to be crafty sometimes but I'm not patient enough to scrapbook or anything like that. I need to get a hobby though. Any suggestions?

What is your favorite flower?
I think hibiscus flowers are so pretty, so are orchids. Roses are nice but so cliche.

What is your favorite perfume?
I don't have a favorite because I like to switch things up lol but I really like the body spray Black Rasberry Vanilla from Bath & Body works. It sounds stinky but smells really good.

What is your favorite band?
Again, I don't have a favorite band. I like so many different types of music. Depending on my mood, that decides what type of music I'll listen to.

Favorite tv shows?
Trashy reality tv lol I'm addicted. Jersey Shore, Bachelor, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Teen Mom, I could go on & on lol.

How did you & M meet?
Well, this is awkward but I guess I'll tell you lol. Back in late 2005, M & I both had myspace accounts. We had friends in common but didn't know each other. He messaged me and we started talking all the time. In April 2006, we ran into each other at an 18 and over club in Baltimore. I was totally not interested in having a bf at the time but we still exchanged numbers. We continued to talk as friends though. Then in July, we were both on vacation in Ocean City at the same time so we decided to meet up & hang out. He told me he was leaving for college at the end of August. In August, he asked me to go to a concert with him & since he was leaving soon, I figured I would go just to have fun. I actually had more fun with him then I thought I would. The week before he left, I saw him everyday. I didn't expect to get feelings for him but I did and I was so upset when he was leaving. The week after that, he was at school. He asked me to come see him (his school is about 2 1/2 hours away) and on a whim, I said ok. I don't know what came over me, but this boy was making me crazy and I just wanted to see more of him. So then on Oct. 28, 2006, we became a couple. The rest is history lol.

How many siblings do you have?
I have a brother (20), step-brother (20), step-sister (15), half brother (7).

Favorite book?
Right now, I'm loving Nicholas Sparks. I'm a hopeless romantic lol.

Where do you see myself in 5 years?
I'll be 28 years old then so I'm hoping that I'll have a job I love, my own house, a fiance, snuggles, and another dog. I wouldn't mind living in a different state either. A lot changes in 5 years so we'll see :)

Thanks for asking!!



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just love your question and answers!! So fun!! Keep them coming... five years from now, I wil 28 too!! :-) We never know where we will be! Enjoy your day! :-)

What state would you want to move too?

Heather said...

I loved reading more about you! I'm addicted to some trashy TV too, so don't feel bad :).