Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Is It Spring Yet?!

I know that it's only January 8 and I should be expecting winter conditions, but the normal here in Baltimore should be around 42 degrees. No, it's 32 and windy. It has been below normal for I can't tell you how long. To make it even better, I woke up this morning to this:


It's not alot, maybe an inch or so, but I've had enough of snow. About 3 weeks ago, we had 15 inches! This is not normal for Baltimore, MD. We rarely see snow. If we do, it's just a dusting, nothing serious. But this winter has been rough so far and I just know we'll end up seeing more snow before the season is over. Who wants to hop on a plane with me and go somewhere warm?!

I apologize for a very whiney post and throwing myself a pity party but it's one of those days.

Alright, today I have lots of errands to run so I hope everyone has a wonderful day :)

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

COME TO ARIZONA! The sun is out and about!! :-) I am wishing for warm weather to come your way!! Good luck getting all your errands completed today! Enjoy the weekend that lies ahead!! It's FRIDAY!!! yay!!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

snooooow go away!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I would love to go somewhere warm... oh, how I would LOOOVE to go to the beach!!! Anyways, have a Blessed Day!

Heather said...

I will GLADY jump on that plane with you! It's 19 degrees here in TN...it's just crazy!!

CIP said...

We got a little bit of snow here too! I love it, but I do want to hop a plane to a nice warm island!

Anonymous said...

cute blog! Im a new follower..
our vacation this year was somewhere COLDER!! what was I thinking! ugh! it was fun.. but I really miss the warm sun!

P said...

I don't think ANYONE has decent weather at the moment. In Glasgow, it has been in the minus degrees for three weeks now and shows no sign of getting warmer. I've never known cold like it!