Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

5 Questions and a little loving myself..

My blog friend Justine at Tobin Inc* tagged me to answer these 5 fun questions with 5 answers each. Check out her blog!

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
- I was 18 turning 19 in September.
- I was working a full time job.
- I was living an extremely fun life lol
- I really had no idea what I wanted to do with my life, hence why I'm still in school now! Hey atleast I didn't waste money trying to figure it out.
- I was living in a different house then I am now.

Question 2: What is/was on your to-do list today?
- Bank
- Target
- Class but I didn’t go :-X Yes, I played hookey.
- Visit my grandmom (mom-mom)
- Kick some booty at the gym ;-)

Question 3: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
- Healthy snacks: grapes, bananas, mandarin oranges, kashi go lean crunch bars, yogart (light & fit)
- Unhealthy snacks: Salt ‘n Vinegar Chips! Cheez-Its, Swedish fish candy, lucky charms lol

Question 4: Name 5 places you have lived
- I’ve lived in Baltimore, MD my entire life, but in 5 different houses.

Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Pay off mine & my family’s bills.
- Buy myself a house.- Pay for college and put away money for grad. school.
- Set up a bank account for my brother & sister for college and give my other brother’s a certain amount of money so they’d be set for life.- Travel around the world.
- Donate to a charity.
- Buy a new car for me and my mom & whoever wanted one in my family
- GO SHOPPING!
A girl can dream right?!(Yes, I know that’s 6 – I would do many more things as well)

The 5 lovely ladies I tag are:
I tag all of you! Whoever wants to do this, feel free :-)

P.S - I was reading fitness magazine today, the February issue, and saw an article called "Show Us Some Love".. basically, it's about loving yourself. I think we should all participate in a little thing I'd like to invent called "I Love Myself Monday".. (I Know it isn't Monday but this is getting us ready for next week! Get your mind thinking! :-))

Here's the rules.. Name one thing you love about yourself, and why.. I may not do this every Monday but it's nice to stop and think about what you love about yourself..

Here's an example..

I ♥ my legs because they pushed me through my grueling 50 minute cardio session today and made me feel strong.

So if you want to participate, just write it on a post of your own and link back up next week! I'll post the MckLinky button on Monday. Don't forget!

P.S.S - Are you having a good March so far?! Getting in the spring spirit? lol


 

11 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

I like your idea of your I love myself Monday! That sounds like fun. It isn't Monday, so count me in next Monday! I loved your list. I think I am going to do this later this week!

Lyryn said...

Target!!! I love target! Love it! Ha, you are only about and hour and a half from me. I love Baltimore!

Elizabeth said...

I always think it is CRAZY to look back five years, because so much changes with time Scary, but then also good!! :-) I hope in the next five years we an MEET! :-) Oh, love your NEW Monday idea!!! :-) I went to the gym today!! Cardio was GREAT!! nice work!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Nice learning more about you =)

Unknown said...

this is great, i love it!! i would do pretty much the same stuff if i was a billionaire :) and i love the "i love myself monday" idea! ill be looking forward to next monday!

Jenn said...

You blog is so cute! I actually live in Southern MD, about an hour away from Baltimore! So crazy that I found a blogger who lives near me, ha! I look forward to reading your blog :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Sometimes a girl just needs to play hooky!

Sonja said...

Love the "Love Myself Monday"! I haven't seen that before and I think that'll be great for ladies to join in on! :)

Also; I'm a huuuge fan of salt and vinegar! yum!!!

The Redhead and her Pooch Lola said...

What a fab idea...we should all recognize our good qualities more often!
So glad that I cam across your blog!

allison said...

Woot! Woot! Yay for doing your workout all this week!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hi, I saw your blog from over at the Seattle Smiths so I thought I'd stop over. I love target!!

I saw you were from Baltimore! That's awesome. That town is amazing, I have family that lives over in Pikesville.