My blog friend Justine at Tobin Inc* tagged me to answer these 5 fun questions with 5 answers each. Check out her blog!
Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
- I was 18 turning 19 in September.
- I was working a full time job.- I was living an extremely fun life lol
- I really had no idea what I wanted to do with my life, hence why I'm still in school now! Hey atleast I didn't waste money trying to figure it out.
- I was living in a different house then I am now.
Question 2: What is/was on your to-do list today?
- Class but I didn’t go :-X Yes, I played hookey.
- Visit my grandmom (mom-mom)
- Kick some booty at the gym ;-)
Question 3: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
- Healthy snacks: grapes, bananas, mandarin oranges, kashi go lean crunch bars, yogart (light & fit)
- Unhealthy snacks: Salt ‘n Vinegar Chips! Cheez-Its, Swedish fish candy, lucky charms lol
Question 4: Name 5 places you have lived
- I’ve lived in Baltimore, MD my entire life, but in 5 different houses.
Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Pay off mine & my family’s bills.
- Buy myself a house.- Pay for college and put away money for grad. school.
- Set up a bank account for my brother & sister for college and give my other brother’s a certain amount of money so they’d be set for life.- Travel around the world.
- Donate to a charity.
- Buy a new car for me and my mom & whoever wanted one in my family
- GO SHOPPING!
A girl can dream right?!(Yes, I know that’s 6 – I would do many more things as well)
The 5 lovely ladies I tag are:
I tag all of you! Whoever wants to do this, feel free :-)
P.S - I was reading fitness magazine today, the February issue, and saw an article called "Show Us Some Love".. basically, it's about loving yourself. I think we should all participate in a little thing I'd like to invent called "I Love Myself Monday".. (I Know it isn't Monday but this is getting us ready for next week! Get your mind thinking! :-))
Here's the rules.. Name one thing you love about yourself, and why.. I may not do this every Monday but it's nice to stop and think about what you love about yourself..
Here's an example..
I ♥ my legs because they pushed me through my grueling 50 minute cardio session today and made me feel strong.
So if you want to participate, just write it on a post of your own and link back up next week! I'll post the MckLinky button on Monday. Don't forget!
P.S.S - Are you having a good March so far?! Getting in the spring spirit? lol