Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

It's a Major Award!


. . . you do know what movie that line is from, right?! If not, shame on you.
Just kidding. But it is from one of my favorite movies - A Christmas Story!

Now, on to the good stuff.
I've received some awards!
I want to say a BIG
to the ladies who were nice
enough to pass them to me!

Thanks to these awesome ladies for this award:
I'm passing this award to you ladies because
I love reading your blogs:
Kelsey Claire @ Lavender, Leopard, & Lace

 I received this award again! This time
from a great friend: Allison
This award is being passed to these chicas:

 I also received this award again.
This time it was from the wonderful Julie.
This BFF award goes to fabulous bloggers:
Mrs. Stoneking @ Meet the Stonekings

If you already have any of these awards,
I apologize but hope you accept them anyway :-)

Hope you're having an amazing Monday!


18 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

Aren't you little Ms. Popular. Thank you for mine. I would like to thank the academy...

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Aw thanks Britt! I need to do a award post here soon I've been piling them up for a post!

meredith said...

THANKS, so much dear!!! love it!!!
now i need to check out some of these other bloggers!

Julie Leah said...

Thank you so so much! I don't have this award :) You're a sweetie pie!

Kenj said...

Congrats girlie.! Great awards.!!

Heather said...

Congrats on the awards :)!

Elizabeth said...

yay..for the awards...you deserve it!!

Unknown said...

awww congrats on all your awards and thank you SO much for the amazing award you gave me!! so sweet of you :)

Kelly said...

Nope. Nope, not gonna accept that award. Hahahah! Just teasin! THANKS!! Hope your Monday evening is going well :-D

Brittany said...

congrats! You're awesome and you totaly earned it! Love you. love your blog :)

Marian said...

Hey pretty lady...thanks for the awards. Youre the bestest westest:)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Congrats my love, you deserve them all, I just love love you and your blog. Thanks for passing that one on to me, its so cute.

allison said...

I WON THE MAJOR AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! Haha, thanks sweetie. You're my favorite!

BG said...

congrats on all of your awards lady! well deserved :)

Natasha said...

Congrats on your blog awards sweetie-- and thanks for passing one on to me... very thoughtful of you!! I read you all the time too =)

Lauren @ Dreams Take Flight said...

Yayyy thanks so much! I am so behind on accepting blog awards but I appreciate it so much! I love your blog too! :)

CIP said...

Thanks love :)

Annie said...

just now getting to this post of yours! better late than never, right?! ;)
thank you sweets for passing the award onto me!!
you're a doll!
have a happy friday and a fabulous weekend!!!