Sunday, April 18, 2010

Taking a break from school work for . . .

The questions..

1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
Well M isn't really hairy at all and I like it that way so I'm leaning more towards hairless :-)

2. How often do you run red lights?
I try not to but if the light is yellow getting ready to turn red, I'll go through it. I'm sort of an aggressive driver :-X
 
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?

Of course, Lauren Conrad's. I just love her style.
 
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?

Blog. 

5. What makes you feel sexy?
Getting my hair done, M, finishing a hard workout, putting make up on and a new outfit.


6. I get excited when . . . 
When I come home and Snugs is so happy to see me, having my hair freshly highlighted lol, have girls nights, M comes home, taking pictures that turn out good, I know I'm going on vacation, school is over for a while, I get paid, going shopping.. Lots of things make me excited :-) 

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
Well I'd say outdoorsy but not in the sense that I want to go camping in the wilderness or hunting or things like that but I love to be outside when it's warm and sunny doing something such as swimming, cooking out, laying out, taking a walk, etc. 

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
I'd rather have a million dollars because then I could build my dream home and still have money left over to do fun things :-) 

P.S - Don't worry. I know I haven't posted in a while and this isn't the best post ever BUT I am still alive and will be returning soon, I HOPE! I'm drowning in school work :-( I need to be rescued! Miss you all! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

23 comments:

Rudy Rukus said...

I thought it was a good post. Nice to "meet" you. I love getting my hair done too. I couldn't come up with a good things that excite me answer. I am kinda lame hehe!

Erin said...

Glad you got to take a break from school work! And I'm "outdoorsy" in the exact same way!

Brittany said...

I completely agree with your outdoorsy-ness!!

Good luck with school work!

Meg said...

The same "little things" get me excited too! lol.

meredith said...

hang in there, girl! you're almost done!

Kelsey Claire @Lavender, Leopard, and Lace said...

See you have orange lights too in MD! I feel you with the whole highlight thing! Good luck with all the work!

Heather said...

I would love to raid LC's closet too!

Rasha said...

HAIRLESS FOR SURE!!! boyfriend is hary a little and i make him shave it. i know im mean, but common thats just sicknasty.

P said...

I'm outdoorsy in exactly the same way as you!

capperson said...

I love LC also!!

Short Southern Momma said...

Great stuff girl! I am with ya on lots of these...I'm with you..no hair. hahaha

Hope your having a great day! xoxo

Cassie said...

aww i couldnt agree more with all your answers! glad you got to take a break for school, it's almost done :))

have a great week!!

Join the Gossip said...

Totally agree about LC. I live/work near People's Revolution and used to always glance at the shop when driving by in case I'd get a glance of her lol! I am sure she hasn't worked there in years though!

Join the Gossip said...

ps...good luck with school!

littledaisymay said...

I'm glad you found my blog so that I could find yours!

I would definitely take the million dollars too :)

Chelsea said...

Don't drown! You can do it, I have faith!!

Jamie Pickle said...

LOVE Lauren Conrad and her style!

Brittany said...

:) love all of these. Good luck, and dont drown! Can't wait til your done and we get more and more brittany posts!

:)))

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Get that HW done missy! I love having freshly highlighted hair too.. It's the best feeling!

Sarah Ann said...

your blog is super sweet :)
and amen on hairlessness

Christy said...

Thanks for your comment! The baseball game was definitely tough to sit through! Keep it up with the school work, you're almost done!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Hope life calms down with school coming to an end!

Vanessa said...

I *love* getting my hair done! Walking out always makes me feel awesome! I love LC's style too. She's amazing,