Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday - on Saturday

Since tomorrow is Mother's Day - Keely decided to host GTKY today instead.
 

The Questions:

1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
To be honest, every mother's day is so special to me. I try to remind my mom how much I love her everyday but I especially make sure I do so on this holiday.

2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
Oh boy - have I? I've been pulled over I believe 9 times or so. Every time I get pulled over, I usually turn on the tears as quick as possible and 8 out of 9 times, it's worked. Guess they think I'm cute or something haha kidding. I think I have a lead foot or something. Or maybe I'm meant to be a race car driver; who knows.
I do have a funny story to tell though.. This one time, I was coming home from M's house and it was like 12:30 AM and I was wearing bummy shorts, a t-shirt and my hair was pulled up all messy. The road I was on goes from 55 to 40 in less then a 1/4 a mile because a toll booth is ahead. I slowed down to about 45 and then stopped to pay the toll. As I'm pulling away, I see flashing lights and I'm thinking "oh shit, I really don't know why I'm getting pulled over, this is ridiculous" and I get this crazy sick feeling in my stomach. So the cop comes up to my car and before asking for license and registration.. are you ready for this ladies?! .. he says.. and I quote "Do you have any automatic weapons or atomic bombs in your car?" Um excuse me?! Do I have what?! What the hell do I look like?! I'm an innocent girl driving home; not someone about to blow up the city? Needless to say, I got a ticket for supposedly speeding but the cop didn't show up to court and I got off :-) What a nutso he was. I was shocked when he asked that. I honestly thought he was joking at first but he was beyond serious.

3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
I'm not a hoarder or pack rat by any means. I clean out my closet at least every 6 months. But I believe the oldest thing I have in there are these wedding bears.. It's two white teddy bears, one dressed in a wedding dress aka the bride and another dressed in a black tux aka the groom. My grandmother who passed away when I was 6 gave them to be when I was little and I've had them ever since. They're very special to me.

4. Do you whiten your teeth?
I have before.. I'm currently not using white strips but I do use Crest Pro Health Whitening toothpaste and I think it works great. I'm huge on having nice, white teeth so I try my best to keep mine this way.
 
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
I call them undies lol

6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
anywhere that has a beautiful beach!! The Caribbean? Turks and Cacos? Destin Beach?

7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
No, not at all. It's who they are. If I don't like when they have to say, I have the luxury of clicking the red X at the top right.

8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
I would give up TV. When we moved into the house we live in now, it took like a week for the cable man to come out and install it and I thought I would go crazy not being able to watch my shows but I was fine :-)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I call them undies too haha! I would love to be on any beach right now too :)