Just some thoughts that have been running through my mind:
1. I hate ironing. Now that M has to wear dress clothes to work, he ALWAYS asks me to iron because he says I do it better but I can't stand doing it! I'm not sure why but it's not something I enjoy. Thankfully he's starting to take all his dress shirts to the cleaners so I no longer have to do it.
2. Another thing I hate is when people don't think you for letting them over while driving. I mean is it really that hard to stick your hand out the window or raise an arm up showing thanks? Guess so. Rude people suck.
3. Do you ever get the hungries? What I mean by this is no matter what, you're hungry all day! You could eat your meal yet the hungry feeling never goes away. I hate hungry days, especially when I took a class at the gym anddd did extra cardio. Pointless if all I want to do is keep eating!
4. This is my 100th post! Wow, you'd think I'd come up with something better to talk about then random, unimportant things but, sorry, I can't think of anything. I'm shocked because I really didn't think I'd stick with the whole blog thing but what can I say? You ladies sucked me in and convinced me it's a good thing. Thanks for continuing to read about my oh-so-not-interesting-but-tries-her-best-to-convince-you-it's-interesting life. You're great :-)
5. On the topic of blogging, I'm in need of a majorrr revamping of this blog. The look I have going on now is terribly boring. Black and pink? Come on Brittany, I know you can do better than that! Do you girls know of any great people who do blog makeovers that don't cost an arm and a leg and are friendly and patient and don't mind picky people? If so, send me their blog links! I'd really appreciate it :-)
6. I love my dog, but sometimes she's just gross. Today while soaking up some rays, I brought her outside with me and as I'm relaxing, I look over and find her rolling around in dirt. Why she wants to get dirty is beyond me. Do your dogs ever sniff out a place in the yard and then continue to roll in it only to become dirty and stinky after wards? I should have just left her inside because then I had to bathe her and that's a whole workout in itself.
That's enough for now. I hope you ladies have a great weekend! ♥