Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Soccer Game on a Football Field kind of weekend.

This weekend, M&T Bank Stadium, where the Ravens usually play football, hosted an international soccer game. Over 70,000 people were expected to attend. This was great for Baltimore because it brought in a lot of money. 

We were cheering for Inter Milan

 We were tailgating right in front of the stadium :)
The people we were with came prepared with a
beer pong table and the corn hole game. So fun.

My parents took us there because they didn't want anyone drinking and driving and of course, Snuggles came. My brother thought it would be funny to put her in a seat belt to keep her safe. She didn't seem to mind it at all haha.

 me and brother's gf, L. She's so sweet!

brother D and L;
how cute that they match wearing their Inter Milan shirts.

me and M

me and my not so little anymore brother.
Do we look alike at all?

the 4 of us
Why does M have a redskins koozie thing when clearly,
we're at Raven's stadium?!

 playing my vuvuzela!
They were selling them for $5
Sadly, I lost it :(

M couldn't get it to work for the life of him lol
so he was pretending :)
now everyone play :)

we were so high up in the stands!

Sunday, M and I were lazy and did nothing but go to the diner for brunch then came home and stayed in bed all day watching the movies "Are We There Yet?" and "Are We Done Yet?". Both kind of stupid but funny at the same time. Then we went back to his house for the night and watched Big Brother.

I hope you ladies had a fun weekend as well! ♥



23 comments:

Kenj said...

Looks like so much fun.! Got to love some soccer games in the summer.! (:

Caroline said...

One of my little cousins carried out the FIFA flag at that game! I love that Baltimore hosts these games, did you know they are trying to put in a bid to host the World Cup in 2018 or 2022?

Marie said...

Looks so much fun and you look cute!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Aw your so cute! Love the hair did you get it done? I feel like we always ask each other this question. Little Snuggles is so cute I've thought about buckling in Harley too!

You and brother totally look alike you can see it in the eyes. Plus even though they match so do you two!

Ashley said...

Looks so fun and great pictures!! I can definitely tell you and your brother are related! :)

Brittany said...

Love all the pics!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I haven't seen your new blog look! I love it :) What a cute layout/design! Good job!!!

Love all the photos from the weekend - you are too cute for words!

Enjoy the week - let's chat soon! Miss ya, girlie!!

a life of color said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!!! It looks like you had a great weekend!!! And umm...Snuggles is precious in that seat belt!!!!! AHHH to cute!!

Julie. said...

looks like so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

First off, I love soccer and the fact that you went to that game because I wanted to go but couldn't! Second, I love seeing picks of home on your page! :-)

Lindsey said...

looks like you guys had a good time! my boyfriend thought it would be funny to download the vuvuzela app for his iphone so during the world cup that is ALL i heard... i think i would rather have the real thing.... [esp since they seem semi difficult to make that awful noise!]

The Undomestic Mom said...

that looks so fun!!! love the pics!

Rissy said...

Looks like such a good time!
A guy at the baseball game I was at last night had one of those horns... not gonna lie... super annoying hahaha

Amber said...

You seem to have the most fun and exciting weekends. :)

Ms. Emmy N said...

Cute pics! And how fun to go to a pro soccer game!! I love how your pup stayed in the seatbelt, too cute!!

And thanks for your sweet comment! My bf is competition for the job this season, so fingers crossed :)

Brittany said...

You're such a hottie tottie!

This looks like so much fun!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That looks like it was an awesome game!!! I can't believe you lost that amazing piece of fun! I would be sad lol.

Vanessa said...

My girl friend went to this game and had so much fun! Looks like you did too!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you enjoyed your weekend =) Love your hair!!

Heather said...

Fun weekend! I'm loving the pictures of Snuggles buckled up in the seatbelt, she looks content in it that's for sure!

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh, how cool, you went to that game?!? It looks like a blast!

mr. pineapple man said...

the vuvus!! nice blog you have here~

Marian said...

Hey...I went to this game too!!! Was a hot mess and paid for it on Sunday...opppsss