Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Soul Saver:


the best things in the world:

1. Cereal for dinner
2. Kisses on my forehead from M
3. Driving with the windows down, radio up, in 75 degree weather
4. Girls days where you laugh so hard your stomach hurts
Tumblr_lozk9pdzz91qkdoxmo1_500_large5. Napping under an umbrella on the beach
6. Coming home to a happy dog
7. Watching my little brother turn into a big kid
8. Giving my family gifts
9. Hugs from my mom & dad
10. Remember when's and smiling about them
11. The smell of cookies in the oven
12. Butterflies
13. Sunday football with a nap in between :)
14. Being surprised
15. Finding an old CD in your car and after listening it, you can remember exactly where you were the first time you heard it.

What do you think some of the best things in the world are?! Tell me :)

Photobucket

15 comments:

Marian said...

Naps between football games are my favorite as well...and so are snuggle with my pup, fall nights, spending a rainy day reading a good book, the way I feel after a good sesh at the gym:)

Jamie said...

Love your list! I can definitely relate to many of them :)

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Totally agree with this list!! Esp 1, 4, 6!

J and A said...

Love this! So agree, I am gonna make a list!

allison said...

I love----inside jokes, girls days, laughing until your tummy hurts.

Amanda said...

Inside jokes, when you're so tired you can't sleep but you also can't stop laughing, hearing my dog howl and run around in the yard and a good morning kiss :)

Love your list!!!

Lauren @ Dreams Take Flight said...

Yay you're back! I love your list...I love naps on the beach and between football games...maybe I just love naps in general! :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ohh kisses on the forehead are fab!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love your list! Summer nights outside at a baseball game!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I say that is a pretty great list there :)

Kenj said...

I love finding old cd's!!! I love sitting at a local coffee shop with a little girl talk with girlfriends

Lyryn said...

I just love your list! Such a good list! Love the kiss on the forehead! the best!

Miss Chelsea said...

Love this list!

Anonymous said...

How cute are you!!

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

your newest follower :)

follow me back? XOXO

stone home said...




اسعار الحجر الهاشمى

واجهات فلل حجر هاشمى

تشطيب واجهات منازل حجر طبيعى

اسعار الحجر الهاشمى لتشطيب الواجهات

واجهات منازل مصرية

واجهات حجر هاشمى كريمى

واجهات منازل حجر هاشمى

تشطيب واجهات منازل حجر

واجهات حجر هاشمى وطوب فرعونى