1. I'm loving that Jamie does this every week. It really lets me reflect on the good, instead of the bad or things I could complain about :) So thanks, Jamie!
2. I'm loving that today is a snow day! We (Maryland) have really missed A LOT of snow storms this winter! (probably because we got enough last winter to last us for 5 future winters, haha) After this storm is over, we should have about 6-9 inches. I've been lounging all day and I'm taking FULL advantage of it because school starts this coming Monday! Yikes. Free time = GONE!
3. I'm loving how long my hair is getting. However, I'm not loving how thin it has been feeling lately. I've been thinking of getting thickening shampoo and conditioner, but I'm not sure what kind to get. Any recommendations? Help a girl out! Yes, my hair is important to me, haha :)
4. I'm not loving that school starts Monday BUT I am loving that I'll be back on a consistent schedule and will be able to get to the gym the same time most days as well as eat meals at consistent times. Life just flows better when you're on a schedule.. or maybe that's just my OCD saying so, haha.
5. I'm loving that I just found out that the lady I used to nanny for (about 3 years ago), is M's Mom's cousin. Talk about a small, small world! (they just reunited which is why I just found out)
6. I'm loving that Liz gave me a little acknowledgement :) She is too sweet. Thank you again! It made my day!
I'd like to pass this on to Caroline @ A Life of Color because she deserves it. She always leaves me the most thoughtful and sweet comments and has become a good blog friend :) I could surely name other bloggers who deserve this as well so don't think that I don't appreciate each of you! xox
7. And of course, I'm loving my boy :)
And yes, I'm being super lazy and not putting pictures with this post. Forgive me.